For all of your onsite live scan and ink fingerprinting needs, we will bring the solution right to your door.
RATES and INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR APPOINTMENT
We are a DOJ authorized Live Scan provider offering competitive, affordable rates for Butte County and surrounding areas. The fee for service includes the rolling fee as well as the government fees charged by the agency performing the review. Those fees will vary depending upon the level of service required.
- $35 for services performed in Chico
- All other areas, please call for quote
- Discounts available for groups and non-profit organizations
- Ink fingerprinting fee includes two cards
- DOJ fees range from $0-$42 depending on requesting agency
- FBI fees range from $0-$17 depending on requesting agency
- $15 CACI Fee
* These fees are determined by the government and are subject to change. For any questions regarding the level of service required please contact the agency requesting the Live Scan.
We know how unpleasant it can be waiting in the police department to be fingerprinted or enduring long lines with other live scan providers. We are committed to providing the most convenient and affordable mobile solution by bringing our services directly to the location that best suits your needs! Whether you are an individual who prefers to be fingerprinted in the comfort of your own home or a group that requires service at an office, school, church or event we will provide the friendly, professional and efficient service that you deserve.
The live scan process typically takes 10-15 minutes per submission. To best prepare for your appointment please arrive with the following items:
- A valid, current ID. Valid forms of identification include: U.S. Passport, CA issued Driver's License, out-of-state Driver's License, Military ID Card, Alien Registration/ Immigration Green Card, Mexican Consulate ID Card
- Two (2) copies of the Request for Livescan Service Form. Your employer or requesting agency will provide you with this form. This form should contain an ORI code. This code will determine what level of service is required by the requesting agency.
- A valid form of payment. These include: exact cash, all major credit cards, checks, and money orders. Billing accounts may be available for requesting agencies who require more frequent service.
WHO NEEDS LIVESCAN and INK FINGERPRINTING SERVICES?
Volunteers working with children, school staff, foster parents, medical professionals, care givers, attorneys, realtors, notaries, stock brokers, contractors, DMV licensed professionals, appraisers, security personnel and many others all require background checks based on a set of fingerprints submitted electronically to the Department of Justice (DOJ) and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). These background checks are required by a requesting agency and the results are shared with that agency exclusively.
Ink fingerprint cards are often required for individuals seeking licensure with an out of state employer or certain positions with federal and securities agencies. Additionally, ink fingerprint cards may be required for foreign adoptions.
7 AM-7 PM
OPEN 7 DAYS PER WEEK
After-hours appointments available for an additional fee
CALL or TEXT (530) 387-4540 EMAIL email@example.com
SERVING Chico, Paradise, Oroville, Red Bluff. Redding and Surrounding Areas