We are your onsite mobile notary solution, traveling to the location most convenient to you.
RATES and INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR APPOINTMENT
We offer competitive, affordable rates for Butte County and surrounding areas. The fee for service includes the mobile fee as well as the signature fee.
- $35 for services performed in Chico
- $45 for services performed in Paradise and Oroville
- For all other areas, please call for a quote
- $15 per notarized signature
When you need a document notarized quickly and conveniently, Blue Oak Mobile is the answer. We will visit your home, office, hospital, care facility or any location that best suits your needs. We offer the following notary services:
- Acknowledgements- This notarial act is usually performed on documents controlling ownership of valuable assets. These documents can include trusts, powers of attorney, and real property deeds. To complete an Acknowledgment the signer must appear in person before the notary to be positively identified and to confirm that the signature on the document is his or her own. Additionally the signer must declare that his or her signature was willingly made and that the provisions of the document are intended to take effect exactly as written.
- Jurats- A Jurat is usually performed on evidentiary documents that are critical to civil and criminal justice proceedings. These documents can include depositions, affidavits, and interrogatories. To complete a Jurat the signer must appear before the notary in person to sign the document and to speak an oath or affirmation pledging that the statements in the document are truthful. (An oath is a solemn pledge to a Supreme Being; an affirmation is an equally solemn pledge on one’s personal honor). A person who takes an oath or affirmation in relation to an official proceeding may be prosecuted for perjury should he or she fail to be truthful.
- Certified Copies- In addition to notarizing signatures on powers of attorney, California notaries may certify copies of such documents. The notary compares the copy to the original power of attorney document to verify that it is in fact identical. To complete this notarial act the individual presenting the original power of attorney must personally appear before the notary. Ideally, the notary will supervise the making of the photocopy to ensure that the power of attorney and copy are identical.
To best prepare for your appointment please arrive with the following items.
- A valid, current ID. Valid forms of identification include: U.S. Passport, CA issued Driver's License, out-of-state Driver's License, Military ID Card, Alien Registration/ Immigration Green Card, Mexican Consulate ID Card
- A valid form of payment. These include: cash, all major credit cards, checks, and money orders. Billing accounts may be available for requesting agencies who require more frequent service.
7 AM-7 PM
OPEN 7 DAYS PER WEEK
*After-hours appointments available for an additional fee
CALL or TEXT (530) 387-4540
SERVING Chico, Paradise, Oroville, Red Bluff. Redding and Surrounding Areas